About The ASA Group
The ASA Group is a premier insurance Brokerage General Agency (BGA) with over 40 years of experience. We work with financial professionals, licensed advisors, financial planners, and registered investment advisors. Our advisors come to us with the information about their clients; we process their business and leverage our long-standing relationships with insurance companies in order to find the product that best suits each client.
We sell and service Life Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Annuities. These products help to protect the lifestyles and financial well-being of individuals from all walks of life.
• Dedicated contracting and appointment services in every state with INSTANT access to the best-rated carriers in the industry.
• Unlimited and direct access to personalized case design & illustration services PLUS product support for life insurance, annuities, disability insurance, long-term care insurance, and critical illness.
• Full-service case management. WE GUARANTEE that when you call 501-224-7739 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday, you will talk to a real-live person!
• Policyholder services and life insurance review program to maintain strong client relationships and identify post-issue marketing opportunities.
• Our in-house Senior Underwriter has over 28 years of professional knowledge and experience and can provide a confidential review of your medical records in order to assess the underwriting risk, address any concerns prior to submission and determine which carriers will have the most favorable evaluation of your application.
• Access to advanced sales experts and advanced planning attorney(s).
• Jumbo retention for your large estate planning case.
• Online access to a library of sales concepts and product information along with the most recent industry updates.
• ASAXpress helps to streamline the life insurance application process by reducing your paperwork to one page! Our experienced case management team will diligently follow up with your client to complete the full carrier application and fulfill any outstanding requirements. We will provide you with status reports on all your pending cases. We will always keep you informed.
Get News From The ASA Group in Your Inbox