To schedule a call, click the link, choose a time, and complete the form, and it will automatically show you Lukes’s availability.
Solving your client’s complex problems is only one call away
The Ultimate Advanced Planning Resource Tool
To gain access simply click on the button.
Advanced Planning PDFs
Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)
An ILIT (Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust) is a permanent trust that owns life insurance policies, offering tax benefits and protecting assets.
Spousal Limited Access Trust (SLAT)
A Spousal Limited Access Trust (SLAT) is an irrevocable trust where one spouse gifts assets to benefit the other spouse and reduce estate tax.
Grantor Retained Annuity Trust (GRAT)
Business Valuation Sample
A Business Valuation shows the estimated monetary worth of a company, helping to determine its fair market value for sale, purchase, or financial decision-making.
This PDF will display the differences between various buy-sell agreements regarding ownership transitions and potential outcomes.
Key Person Insurance protects a business by providing financial support if a vital employee or owner passes away, ensuring continuity and stability.
Additional Planning Resources
- Financial Objectives
- Retirement Planning
- Trust and Estate
- Business Insurance
- Charitable Planning
- Divorce Planning
- LTC and Critical Illness Riders
Prudential – Splitting the Business Without Splitting the Family
Principal (1-pager) – Create an Estate That’s Equitable, and Keep Conflict Out
Estate Planning & Taxation
John Hancock Business Insurance Guide: This guide is intended to give you an expansive overview of the business insurance market and why you should embrace working with business owners as part of your practice. There are many ways purchasing life insurance can benefit business owners and this guide can provide you with the questions to ask them in order to understand, meet, and address their needs. Whether you are new to the business insurance marketplace or a seasoned veteran, there is sure to be something here that can help you expand your business insurance practice. It’s as easy as: developing relationships, asking questions, listening to answers carefully and solving problems.
- Succession Planning Facts and Figures
- Penn Mutual Business Planning and Business Continuation Brochure
- Penn Mutual Client Brochure: Financial Solutions for the Life of your Business
- Penn Mutual Business Owner Succession Planning Fact Finder
- Kit: Unlocking Success in the Business Planning Marketplace
- Principal Agent Guide to Business Valuation
- Prudential Business Continuation Fact Finder
- Principal Approach Brochure Identify key areas that require planning when the time comes to pass the family business down to the next generation
- Principal Sample Customized Report Outline client financial summary, goals, business valuation, succession strategies and other customized planning concepts
Section 79 Alternative
- Variations of a Buy-Sell Agreement
- Funding a Buy-Sell Plan with a Cash-Value Policy
- Prudential: The Benefits of Establishing a Buy-Sell Arrangement
- PDF: Buy-Sell Cross Purchase Essentials
- PDF: Buy-Sell Entity Purchase Essentials
- PDF: Installment Sale Essentials
Corporate Owned Life Insurance as a Bonding Asset
- Principal: Do business owners know life insurance can be used as a bonding asset?
- Nationwide: Key Person and Buy Sell planning with a high cash value policy
- Benefits and Plan Strategies
- Quick Video! Employee Discussion on Benefits of Nonqualified Benefit Plans
- Principal: 2015 Trends in Nonqualified Deferred Compensation
- Penn Mutual: Reward Key Employees with Deferred Compensation Plans
- Penn Mutual: Focus on Key Employee Planning
- Primary Uses of Deferred Compensation
- PDF: Life Insurance Funded Personal Retirement Option
- PDF: Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation