Director of Marketing
Established Insurance Brokerage Agency is looking for a Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate is proactive, innovative and passionate about what ASA has to offer. Applicants should be able to reach consumers through digital and traditional platforms and integrate marketing efforts across various departments, such as sales and new business. Essential job tasks include developing marketing plans and devising out-of-the-box strategies for reaching consumers. If you have a history of problem-solving, innovative ideas and calculated risk-taking, we would love to hear from you.
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Spearhead efforts to increase SEO visibility
- Use Google Analytics to develop, implement and measure strategies
- Incorporate marketing efforts into various departments
- Regularly update content across multiple websites
- Develop and implement social media strategy and content
- Design visually appealing promotional materials
- Research and identify product and conceptual marketing resources
- Work with carrier partners to secure supplemental funds for marketing activities
- Successfully navigate advertising compliance requirements within a heavy regulated industry
Bachelor’s degree in marketing from an accredited university or college; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Highly motivated with previous experience interfacing with clients. Project management experience is a plus.
Strong computer skills including the use of Internet for research, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics, WordPress, Constant Contact and CRM.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com